ABOUT SODERFORS STEEL
SODERFORS STEEL is one of the world’s most reputable manufacturers of high-alloy special steels.
Our personnel’s commitment, skill, and understanding of how the material will behave are essential to produce steel that meets the high quality standards at SODERFORS STEEL.
The finishing of the steel is vital. This is where the critical testing and quality assurance are performed. Our quality control of the machining ensures that the right dimensions are obtained. Our laboratory has the skill and capacity to apply several methods for quality control: ultrasonic testing, eddy current testing, mechanical testing, toughness testing, and metallographic examination.
Perfect execution and reliable delivery
We offer full service in our steel service center. We perform the final machining that gives the product its shape and surface characteristics. We manage sawing and cutting, turning and surface treatment and milling, so that all products are delivered perfectly executed and packaged and shipped in a way that eliminates risk of damage.
Commitment to quality
SODERFORS STEEL works actively with quality certifications for customer-specific applications, such as marine certificates from ABS, BV and DNVGL. We regularly updates our certification under ISO 9001.
Continuous process improvements are the objective of quality management at SODERFORS STEEL and because we are a small organization, we are also swift. The laboratory is flexible in order to meet specific test specifications.
- SODERFORS STEEL shall produce and sell products/services that meet all agreed demands from the customer.
- SODERFORS STEEL shall apply routines for quality assurance in order to fulfil clients’ demands.
- SODERFORS STEEL:s system for quality assurance shall meet the requirements in the latest editions of SS-EN ISO 9001:2000 and it should be understood and supported by all personnel.
- SODERFORS STEEL shall work with constantly improvements or all products, processes and services in all units in order to meet the clients’ expectedly raised requirements, and at the same time increase the efficiency of costs.
- The customer in focus
- Quality in all activities
- Safety and job satisfaction
- Profitability and risk limitation